Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Convergence

I'll never second-guess the little voice I heard, it's just a whisper sounding like a scream . . . [Needtobreathe]

i think, though, that the saturation of our souls/hearts/minds in scripture and meditative prayer is vital to our eventually carrying out our calling to love...tangibly...
like, a hardcore spiritual awareness
we gotta have it
to understand what we must do [Katie]

"We say that the Holy Spirit is our conscience to convict and helped write the Bible, but do we recognize His prompting in our day-to-day lives?" [Joost Nennie]

Prayer helps me abide in God. How on earth can I pray for my friends unless I am in tune with what God would want for them? By praying for people I have to think about God's qualities and about his grace and everything! Pray in order to abide. [Kristen]

"You have to be in communion with Him at all times in order to see opportunities for how He wants to work through you. If you're not abiding in Him, you're going to miss it." [Mom]

But you, dear friends, build yourselves up in your most holy faith and pray in the Holy Spirit. [Jude 1:20]

1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

I needed to read this.

Thank you.